Jay Family Medicine
Frank Vormohr, MD
Jerry Whetzel, MD
Stephen Myron, MD
Carol Keihn, FNP 430 W Votaw St.Portland, IN 47371260-726-7616
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM
We’re growing and moving....
Current Jay Family Medicine Patients
- Patients of Dr. Frank Vormohr and Dr. Jerry Whetzel will receive uninterrupted, continuous healthcare during this transition process.
- Appointments after June 1, 2015 will be at the new location, 430 W Votaw St (formerly Dr. Myron’s office east of JCHl).
Current Dr. Myron Patients
- Your healthcare medical record documents will need to be transferred to the new Jay Family Medicine practice. If you have registered with Bluffton Regional’s “myhealth” patient portal, request to have your medical record transferred to Jay Family Medicine. Those who have not registered with “myhealth” may call 260-726-1995 and you will be assisted with transferring your medical record.
- If you need to receive healthcare during the timeframe of May 18, 2015 – May 29, 2015, you may go to Jay Community Health Partners (JCHP) practice (located in Jay County Hospital (JCH)). The JCHP healthcare providers will be collaborating with Dr. Myron during this time to provide you with uninterrupted, continuous healthcare. JCHP Phone: 260-726-1934.
Address: 430 W Votaw St., Portland, IN
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8AM-5PM
*Looking forward to adding additional office hours after transition process is complete.
Urgent Care: Closed during transition process.
*Evaluating reopening based on community needs.
- Cardiac Rehab will also being moving to the new location at 430 W Votaw St (formerly Dr. Myron’s office east of JCH) effective June 1, 2015. For more information call 260-726-1943.
Physical Therapy and Specialty Referral Center
- Physical Therapy and the Specialty Referral Center will remain at the Vormohr Building while we evaluate space constraints and strategic options regarding their future locations.