Our Physicians from Radiology Associates of Muncie provide interpretations for our full line of services.
• CT Scan
• New Open design MRI
• Nuclear Medicine/Cardiac Scans
• Digital Mammography with R2 Checker (ACR Accreditation)
• DEXA (bone mineral density testing)
Jay County Hospital now offers a new, state-of-the-art detection and diagnostic service to patients and physicians in the Jay County area in conjunction with Shared Medical Services of Cottage Grove, WI. The PET-CT System is available on an every other Friday morning schedule. This new PET-CT scanner is being used to help diagnose cancer and other diseases. The scanner is a one-two punch of technology that provides great sensitivity in detecting and locating abnormalities in tissue throughout the body.
Our outpatient hours:
• 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
• 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Saturdays
For more information, please call Radiology at (260) 726-7131, Ext. 1021.